I am all about quick and easy meals, especially during the busy week. I'm talking minimal preparation and 20 minutes of cook time. We typically eat dinner so late that I don't have the time or energy to prepare something super time-consuming.
These roasted potatoes are a game changer! They are the perfect side to literally any dish, and they are so stinkin' tasty. Paired with this chipotle lime aioli, it's the perfect accompaniment for any Southwest dish!
Make sure you've got these things on hand:
baby new potatoes
chipotle peppers in adobo
You can have these babies ready in thirty minutes flat, so make sure you try them out!
1 pound of baby new potatoes
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 tbsp dried onion
salt and pepper
1 generous tablespoon of mayo (I use Chosen Foods avocado oil mayo)
1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
juice of half a lime
2 heaping tablespoons of the sauce from the chipotle peppers in adobo
1 clove of garlic, minced
salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
2. Wash your potatoes then cut each one into quarters and place in a large bowl. Drizzle potatoes with olive oil and add garlic, dried onion, salt and pepper. Toss well.
3. Spread potatoes onto a greased baking sheet and roast for 20-30 minutes, until potatoes are gold and crispy.
4. While potatoes are cooking, place mayo, greek yogurt, lime juice, chipotle sauce, garlic and salt and pepper all into one bowl. Mix well.
5. Drizzle the aioli over the roasted potatoes or just grab and dip!
Gram your potatoes!
Love to #doitforthegram? Good news! You can post your food pics from these recipes and tag me (@kateygordonhealth and #kateygordonhealth) - I'll give you a shoutout and you'll be entered into a giveaway! Plus, everyone will be jealous of your incredible food! So go ahead and let the #cameraeatfirst!