Journaling can have a wildly positive impact on mental health, stress, and anxiety. I recommend some form of journaling to all of my clients because it yields increased confidence, higher self-esteem, and better success rates when working toward goals. Being real with your thoughts and confronting whatever you're feeling and going through can reduce anxiety and low self-worth.
Journaling can take all of 5 minutes of your day. To inspire you and encourage you, here are 20 journal prompts to initiate self-love and higher levels of confidence:
1. List 3 things you like about your appearance.
2. How would your friends describe you?
3. What is your favorite thing about your personality?
4. List 3 things you are good at.
5. When do you feel most confident?
6. What is your favorite thing to wear?
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
8. Write 5 things you are grateful for.
9. What makes you happy?
10. List 5 things that make you smile.
11. How can you love yourself more?
12. What hobbies do you have?
13. What are your strengths?
14. List 3 positive characteristics that you have.
15. Write 3 reasons you deserve to be loved.
16. How can you do good in the world?
17. Talk about situations that you thrive in most.
18. What unique talents do you have?
19. Talk about your support system.
20. What does confidence mean to you?